Welcome to the Valley Central High School Health Office Webpage. My name is Nancy Brother and I am a Registered Professional Nurse and a Credentialed Alcoholism and Substance Abuse Counselor. I am also the District School Nurse Coordinator. My office is staffed by myself, a Licensed Practical Nurse and a clerical para-professional . One of my priorities is to maintain a student friendly office.
Services offered include:
· Physical exams for athletics, working papers and Special Education referrals.
· Health screenings i.e. vision, hearing, scoliosis, height, weight, body mass index and blood pressure.
· Diabetic monitoring.
· Individual health care and emergency plans for conditions such as asthma, severe allergies, and other health conditions.
· Emergency assessment and first aid
· Substance use and abuse evaluation and referral
· Crisis intervention
Confidential health counseling is available to all students and their families. Please feel free to contact me with your concerns.
You may contact me at 845-457-2400, ext. 7008 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org