• photo of bus

    Welcome to Transportation!  We are preparing for ther 2019-2020 School Year. 

    Requests for special transportation are due back to the District Office by April 1st.  The form must be filled out in its entirety and proof of residence is required for non-public students even if special transportation has been utilized in the past. 

    Click on the link below to access the Transportation Request form you need: 


    Non-Public School Application

    Application To Transport Students To/From DayCare


    For other Transportation inquiries, please email transportation@valleycentralschools.org.