This year's annual budget vote will take place on May 16, 2017 in Valley Central High School's gymnasium from 6 a.m. to 9 p.m. Residents will vote on a $101,247,326 proposed budget for the 2017-18 school year. The budget, which represents a spending increase of $2,713,870 will result in a tax levy increase of 2.69 percent, which is within the district's tax levy cap.
Important dates & events
- May 8, 2017 - Regular Board of Education meeting, budget hearing, 7:15 p.m.
- May 9, 2017 - Voter Registration Day 1 p.m. to 8 p.m.
- May 10, 2017 - Last day to request absentee ballots via mail
- May 15, 2017 - Last day for absentee ballot applications to be accepted in person by the District Clerk.
- May 16, 2017 - Budget vote, Valley Central High School, 6 a.m. to 9 p.m.
*All events to be held at the Valley Central Administrative Offices, unless otherwise indicated