Valley Central School District
- Student Achievement - Prioritize continuous improvement for all students at all levels.
- Knowledgeable and Dedicated Staff - Maintain and support a highly qualified, diverse staff whose members are student centered, reflective, enthusiastic, and committed to professional excellence.
- Safe (Innovative) Environment - Maintain an innovative learning environment that is safe, efficient, nurturing, and supportive of quality teaching and learning.
- Partnership with Community - Foster strong partnerships with home, school, business, and the community to ensure that citizens are well informed.
- Manage Finances and Long-Term Planning to Create Efficiencies with Regard to Staffing, Programs, Infrastructure and Future Needs - Seek opportunities and strategies to plan for efficiencies and to conserve resources.*
Adopted by the Board of Education on August 29, 2016