• The Valley Central School District follows Section 3635(1)(e) of Education Law authorizing the Board of Education, at its discretion, to provide transportation between school and a child care location, for children in grades K-8.  

    Requests for special transportation are due to the District Office by April 1st of the previous year.  For example, request forms for the 2020-2021 school year must be received by the Valley Central School District no later than April 1, 2020 and must be filled out in its entirety.  Proof of residence is required for non-public students even if special transportation has been utilized in the past. 

    Click on the link below to access the Transportation Request form you need: 


    Non-Public School Application

    Application To Transport Students To/From DayCare


    For other Transportation inquiries, please email transportation@valleycentralschools.org.