PROOF OF RESIDENCY
- IF YOU ARE A RENTER, please supply (1) your signed lease agreement with the term listed, and (2) a current cable, electric or fuel delivery bill, or utility hook-up receipt.
- IF YOU RENT WITHOUT A LEASE, (on a month to month basis) the following should be provided: (1) a notarized letter from the landlord (a blank form will be provided) and (2) a current cable, electric or fuel delivery bill, or utility hook-up receipt. If your utilities are included in the rent, additional documents (see list below) may be provided for consideration to establish residency.
- IF YOU LIVE WITH A DISTRICT RESIDENT, (ex: parent, grandparent, friend) and do not pay rent, please complete a set of signed and notarized affidavits, which will be provided. The affidavits must be completed as follows: The first is to be signed by the district resident, who must also provide proof of residency as stated above. The second is to be signed by the parent or legal guardian of the registering student, who will also need to provide additional documents from the non-exhaustive list below to establish residency. Please note: an official Postal Address Change confirmation is requested within 10 business days of moving into the District.
Cable or Direct TV BillTelephone RecordHealth Care Benefits StatementDriver's License (newly issued only!)Furniture/Appliance Delivery ReceiptMoving Company Delivery ReceiptOfficial Postal Address Change FormAuto Insurance Card
Payroll RecordMotor Vehicle RegistrationBank StatementDSS VerificationIncome Tax ReturnVoter RegistrationCellular Phone Bill
- Please note: when a currently enrolled student has a change of address, or transfers within the school district, residency MUST be verified again. There will be NO exceptions. All mail will be sent to the previous address, and transportation will not be arranged until proper proof of residency is obtained.
- Documents may be faxed directly to the Registrar at (845) 457-3256
- If you have any questions regarding proof of residency, please contact
- Janine Maridou, Central Registrar, at (845) 457-2400, ext. 18130.