PROOF OF RESIDENCY
- IF YOU ARE A RENTER, you must supply (1) your signed lease agreement with the term listed, and (2) a current cable, electric or fuel delivery bill, or utility hook-up receipt.
- IF YOU RENT WITHOUT A LEASE, (on a month to month basis) the following must be provided: (1) a notarized letter from the landlord (a blank form will be provided) and (2) a current cable, electric or fuel delivery bill, or utility hook-up receipt, and (3) one additional piece of proof from the list below.
- IF YOU LIVE WITH A DISTRICT RESIDENT, (ex: parent, grandparent, friend) and do not pay rent, you must complete (1) a Residency Questionnaire and (2) a set of signed and notarized affidavits, which will be provided. The affidavits must be completed as follows: The first is to be signed by the district resident, who must also provide proof of residency as stated above. The second is to be signed by the parent or legal guardian of the registering student, who must also provide two additional proofs of address from the list below. Additionally, an official Postal Address Change confirmation must be provided within 10 business days.
- Electric Bill
Cable or Direct TV BillTelephone RecordHealth Care Benefits StatementDriver's License (newly issued only!)Furniture/Appliance Delivery ReceiptMoving Company Delivery ReceiptOfficial Postal Address Change FormAuto Insurance Card
Payroll RecordMotor Vehicle RegistrationBank StatementDSS VerificationIncome Tax ReturnVoter RegistrationCellular Phone Bill
- Please note: when a currently enrolled student has a change of address, or transfers within the school district, residency MUST be verified again. There will be NO exceptions. All mail will be sent to the previous address, and transportation will not be arranged until proper proof of residency is obtained.
- Documents may be faxed directly to the Registrar at (845) 457-3265.
If you have any questions regarding proof of residency, please contact Janine Maridou, Central Registrar, at (845) 457-2400, ext. 18130. Thank you.