Writing is always an exciting opportunity, but it is even better during the summer!
Here are some ideas to get you started:
● Make a list of the things you are most thankful for in your life.
● Write about what is in your yard.
● Tell about what you like and don’t like about summer.
● Write a song or poem. Practice it out loud.
● Write about your favorite book. Design a new cover.
● Explain what would make the best meal. Who would you invite?
● Describe your friends. What do you like about them?
● Where do you want to go on vacation? Who would go with you?
● Make a list of your favorite songs, books, or foods.
● Keep track of what to do each day. Make a ‘To Do’ list.
● Draw your best sketch.
● Make a list of things that are too cute to resist.
● Collect things from outside. Make sure you clean them.
● Make nonfiction books to share with your class next year.
● Make up a game and write down the rules.
● Learn about something new and write about it.
There are many resources useful to parents dealing with Special Education issues.
There are resources to help English as New Language learners.
Find health and wellness links to help you with mental, emotional and physical health/wellness issues