June 1-4: Student Belongings Pick Up
We realize that students were not able to gather all their personal belongings in March and may still have items, including medication, left in our building. All personal belongings will be bagged and labeled with the student’s name. The pick-up/drop-off schedule will be:
June 1 9:00AM-1:00PM
June 2 9:00AM-1:00PM
June 3 9:00AM-1:00PM
June 4 9:00AM-1:00PM
- Pick-up/Drop-off will be at the Food Distribution Site located in the back of ALC.
- No one will be allowed to enter the building.
- Only SENIORS need to return chromebooks and chargers. All other students will be keeping chromebooks through the summer.
- A nurse will be on-site for medication pick-up, if applicable.
- If anyone in your family is ill or has a fever, please do not report to the school at this time. We will work with you to ensure items are returned at a later date.
- If you have questions or cannot make the scheduled date/time above, please email Georgia Patchen, Assistant Director of Special Education at firstname.lastname@example.org, for further assistance.
For those students participating in moving-up or high school graduation, a separate letter detailing this information will be provided by the district. We would like to wish all our graduating seniors congratulations and best wishes as they begin a new chapter in their lives. You will do great things and we hope to see you at the Alumni Brunch next year. We would like to thank our parents and guardians for your patience during this time as our students have shown great motivation and effort with remote learning.