Celebration Lane at the High School
June 21st, 2021-3:30pm to 8:30pm
- All Seniors are asked to bring their school Chromebook with them to hand in.
Caps and gowns will be distributed during the Celebration Lane event.
- If you did not purchase your cap and gown online please bring $35.00 in cash or check to purchase your cap and gown at the event.
- Please enter through the MS entrance and follow all traffic patterns. We will try our best to keep the traffic flowing, but we ask for your understanding as we move cars along the Celebration Lane.
- Students are encouraged to have someone drive them so they can enjoy the event and be safe.
- Students are allowed to come with friends, if they choose.
3:30pm to 4:45pm: A-D
4:45pm to 6:00pm: E-L
6:00pm to 7:15pm: M-R
7:15pm to 8:30pm: S-Z
Friday, June 25th, 2021
10:00 AM Graduation Ceremony: Practice is 8:00 AM – 11:30 AM
1:00 PM Graduation Ceremony: Practice is 12:00 PM- 3:30 PM
All Night Grad Celebration
June 25, 2021 11:30 AM – 6:00 PM
Following Graduation Rehearsals
- Our All Night Grad party is planned for Friday, June 25th from 11:30 am – 6:00 pm to accommodate both groups of graduates
- The first graduation rehearsal will end at approximately 11:30 am with food beginning at 12:00 pm
- Our theme is “Backyard BBQ” – it will be on the back lawn behind the middle school
- There will be a tent, tables, food trucks, DJ, photo booth, backyard games, snacks and a few surprises!
- Each student will sign in and upon signing in will receive a punch card for each food truck
- There will be other unlimited snacks throughout the event also
- This is an event for Class of 2021 graduates ONLY
Class of 2021 Commencement Ceremonies
Saturday, June 26th, 2021
10:00am and 1:00pm
- Please reach out to Mrs. Beranger in Guidance if you still have not signed up for a session. At this time, our 10:00am is full, but there is room at the 1:00pm session. Her email is firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the graduate’s height and names of 2 guests, if applicable.
- Handicap seating will be available.
- We realize students and families have requested additional guests. Please know we will do everything we can to allow our students to have more guests, but right now the Dept. of Health guidance does not allow for this. We will contact you immediately if the situation changes.
- Students will be told what time they should arrive for their ceremony on the day of practice.