Legacy Studios will be returning for senior portrait sessions this fall with scheduling options for both daytime and evening hours. Portraits may be scheduled for the following dates and times: Tuesday, October 13th, Thursday, October 15th, and Friday October 16th from 2:45 pm to 7 pm AND Wednesday, October 14th from 7:45 am to 4 pm.
Additional Sessions have been secured for:
October 28th from 8 am to 3 pm
October 29th and 30th from 3 pm to 8 pm
Portrait Sessions: October 13, 14, 15 and 16
- Because photographers must be given 6 feet of distance at all times, students MUST be accompanied by a parent/guardian. It will be the parent’s responsibility to help arrange clothing, hair, etc. since the photographer will not have any contact with the student. Should a parent/guardian be unable to attend a portrait session due to extenuating circumstances, a responsible adult relative or friend may accompany the student. However, the parent/guardian must FIRST email Ms. Kelleher (email@example.com) for approval prior to the appointment. If these steps are not followed, the student will not be able to sit for his/her portrait session.
- While jackets and drapes are shared, students must wear their own white dress shirts and tank tops underneath studio props to minimize contact. Parent helpers must also, upon removal of studio prop, sanitize the item with studio-provided disinfectant, which meets all CDC guidelines.
- Students will not be allowed entry into the school without an adult. Both students and parents must wear masks at all times, except when being photographed.
- Traditional portrait dress code still applies. Please remove all face piercings. No theatrical or distracting face makeup will be allowed.
- While on school property, please do not gather. Respect others’ privacy, and leave the school building as soon as your session has finished.
- Due to the current pandemic, if choosing NOT to wear the provided tuxedo jacket and drape, students must wear comparable items of their own choice. In place of the tuxedo, please wear a dark (black or navy) suit jacket over a white shirt with a dark tie. If replacing the drape, please wear a dark blouse or dress. No strapless tops or dresses.
Go online to schedule your appointment (https://legacystudios.com/ or the VC direct link https://seniors.legacystudios.com/valley-central-high-school-montgomery-ny/ Or call (716) 512-6336.