Legacy Studios will be holding senior portraits this summer with dates in July and August. The photographers will also be returning in the fall, as well. Please be mindful of these guidelines when scheduling your appointment.
- Photographers will be masked at all times, but social distancing is no longer required. Students may still, however, request a no-contact sitting. If students/parents would prefer a no-contact session, students MUST be accompanied by a parent/guardian. It will be the adult’s responsibility to help arrange clothing, hair, etc. since the photographer will not have any contact with the student. (If a parent/guardian is not available, student may be accompanied by another responsible adult.) Students are NOT required to be accompanied by an adult (unless choosing a no-contact session).
- While jackets and drapes are shared, students must wear their own white dress shirts and tank tops underneath studio props to minimize contact.
- Traditional portrait dress code still applies. Please remove all face piercings. No theatrical or distracting face makeup will be allowed.
- In accordance with current state and federal guidelines, students (and parents) must wear masks at all times, except when being photographed.
- While on school property, please do not gather. Respect others’ privacy, and leave the school building as soon as your session has finished.
- Students/parents will be notified of any changes to regulations that may affect portrait guidelines.
The following dates are available for scheduling: Monday, July 19th through Friday, July 23rd AND Monday, August 16th through Friday, August 20th from 9am-4pm. Photo sessions will be held in the North Cafeteria.
Call Legacy Studios (716-512-6336) or go the studio’s website to schedule your appointment at https://legacystudios.com/ or https://seniors.legacystudios.com/valley-central-high-school-montgomery-ny (VC direct link).
If you are not able to attend these dates, appointments will be available in October and November. That information will be shared with students at a later date, along with information about parent ads for the yearbook. Please contact Ms.Kelleher with any questions related to senior portraits at email@example.com.