Go to the High School website and click on the “Pick A Time” link to get to the Parent-Teacher Conference Scheduler.
Register - (Required every year)
- Enter your email address and click on “Login/Create Account.”
- Fill in the required fields and register.
**PLEASE NOTE: All previous profiles have been cleared, so even if you have registered in previous years, you will need to register again.**
- You will need to enter your child’s first name, last name and birthdate (first name and last name with no spaces), click Add. You will be able to add as many children as necessary.
- You will see a list of teachers. Select the box next to the teacher's name(s) that you would like to schedule a conference with. You will then see the schedule of available times for those teachers.
- Each colored square represents an available meeting time. The legend shows you which teacher corresponds to which color and the times increase as you go down the page.
- Click on a square to schedule that time.
- You will have the option of setting a time when you would like an email reminder to be delivered.
- Click on “Create Appointment.”
- Repeat until you have a time with each teacher you would like to visit with.
- You can click on the “Printable Schedule” link located on the top menu bar (center, right) and print the resulting web page to get a hard copy of your schedule. You will also have the option to email the schedule to yourself.
- To see your schedule, click on “Your Schedule” link located on the top menu bar (left). From this listing you can:
- Change the time of an appointment; click on Change time to the right of the appointment you want to change.
- See the details of individual appointment, print or e-mail schedule; click on Details to the right of the appointment you want to see details for.
- Cancel an appointment; click on Cancel to the right of the appointment you want to cancel.
If you have any questions or problems with scheduling, such as multiple children, co-parenting or technology concerns, please contact Susan Stewart at extension 17223 or Laura Blackwell at extension 17502.