Freshman Class Trip Itinerary
May 2, and May 3, 2020
**Baggage must be brought to school Friday morning May 1st. Arrangements on storage will be
announced at a later date. All luggage will be searched prior to trip. You will get your luggage
Saturday morning before boarding the bus.
DAY 1: Saturday-May 2, 2020
7:30 AM Depart on the Motor Coach from Montgomery, NY
10:30 AMArrive in Philadelphia! Franklin Science Institute
12:15 PM Premium meal voucher for lunch at the museums’ Franklin Foodworks
1:15 PM Depart for the Liberty Bell Center
1:30 PM Visit the Liberty Bell Center
3:00 PM Depart for Camden, NJ
3:30 PM Arrive at the Adventure Aquarium
5:00 PM Depart for Philadelphia
5:30 PM Arrive at Dave & Buster’s for a buffet style dinner and youth playoff package
8:00 PM Depart on Motor Coach for Hotel
9:30 PM Hotel Check In (TBA)
Night Security from 11:00 PM
DAY 2:Sunday-May 3, 2020
Breakfast at the Hotel
Hotel Check Out
10:00 AM Depart on the Motor Coach
Six Flags Great Adventure
Dinner on your own
4:00 PM Depart for Home
6:00 PM Arrive back at Home in Montgomery, NY
Accommodations/guides provided by: Fourwinds Domestic & International tours + travel
Hampton Inn East Windsor
384 Monmouth St
East Windsor, NJ 08520
609 – 426 - 1600
24 Windsor Highway
New Windsor, NY 12533
845 – 565 - 7900
- 2 days deluxe motor coach transportation
- 1 night hotel accommodations
- 1 deluxe continental breakfast at the hotel
- Admission to Franklin Science Institute lunch included
- Admission to Adventure Aquarium
- Liberty Bell Tour
- Dinner at Dave & Buster’s with $20 voucher for arcade games
- Entrance to Six Flags Six Flags Great Adventure
- Meal voucher for lunch in the Park
- Visit the Rocky Steps
- 1 night extra hotel security-one guard per bus
- Drivers and guided tour tips
Students should plan on bringing enough money to cover any extra expenses such as any souvenirs they may want to buy.
- Accepting cash and check ONLY.
- This trip is open only to members of the VCHS Freshmen class.
- Only the first 50 students are guaranteed.
- In order to fill up a second bus we will need an additional 50 students (not guaranteed).
- Spaces will be filled on a first come basis.
- VC permission Slip & Medical Form must accompany first payment.
- You are reserved a spot only when all forms and deposits have been turned in.
Payment Schedule: 1st Payment $180 Due Thursday, January 30th
2nd Payment $180 Due Thursday, February 20th
*Payments may also be made in full*
Please make checks payable to: Valley Central High School
Give payments and paperwork together to Ms. Craig in room 226 or Ms. Weller in room 228. Make sure you hand them to either teacher. DO NOT LEAVE ON OUR DESK.
** Refunds cannot be issued for any reason. **
Valley Central High School Overnight Trip Rules and Regulations:
- All school rules are in effect for the duration of the trip.
- As per the Valley Central ‘Guidelines for Medication Administration on Field Trips’ (attached), “If the administration of any medication, over the counter or prescription, is required during school hours or during a school sponsored event parents are required to provide a complete, accurate and up-to-date doctor’s order…”
- All students are to be in their rooms no later than 11:00pm (earlier if directed to do so by a trip chaperone). Anyone discovered outside of their room after this hour will be subjected to disciplinary action.
- Inappropriate behavior directed at an adult or another student will not be tolerated.
- Anyone caught with any illegal paraphernalia will be subject to arrest.
- Insubordination, inappropriate language, failure to observe safety rules at any time during the trip will result in disciplinary action.
- No student is permitted outside of the hotel at any time unless accompanied by a trip chaperone.
- All students must fill-out a hotel room damage report sheet prior to occupying the room.
- Please be advised that phone calls made from the hotel room are extremely expensive. All students will be responsible for any and all bills charged to their rooms.
To request permission slip/information to be emailed to you, click here.