In order for an official request to be put out to teachers for a student's homework, a student must be LEGALLY absent for 3 or more days.
1. All teachers are given 24 hours to fulfill requests.
2. All assignments include a pink sheet with information on the assignment.
3. If necessary, textbooks are provided.
4. It is the student/family’s responsibility to return any textbooks given out.
5. All work, whether returned through homework office or to individual teachers, should be returned with pink sheet attached.
6. If absence continues past original return date, no more work can be assigned until prior work is returned through the homework office (with pink sheet attached).
Tracy BarryValley Central High School1175 Rte 17KMontgomery, NY 12549845-457-2400 x17540Office Hours: 9:00am - 3:30pm