The EC Pick A Time Scheduler will allow you to schedule a Parent Teacher conference with your child’s teacher(s). Please follow the directions below to complete the process:
- Enter your email address and click on “Login/Create Account.”
- Fill in the required fields and register.
PLEASE NOTE: The Middle and High School are utilizing this program as well. If you have created an account for one (or both) of those buildings, you will need to create a new account for East Coldenham.
- Click on the teacher(s) with whom you would like to schedule an appointment.
- Once this is done, you will see the available time slots in the dialogue box to the right of the teacher list. Each colored square represents an available meeting time. The legend shows you which teacher corresponds to which color. Click on a square to reserve that time slot.Note- Click on the red double arrows to change the date.
- Enter your child’s first name and last name.
- Click on “Create Appointment.”
- Repeat until you have an appointment with each teacher with whom you’d like to meet.
- You can click on the “Printable Schedule” link located on the top menu bar (center, right) and print the resulting web page to get a hard copy of your schedule. You will also receive an email of the schedule to the email address you entered when creating your account.
- To see your schedule, click on “Your Schedule” link located on the top menu bar (left). From this listing you can:
- Change the time of an appointment; click on Change time to the right of the appointment you want to change.
- See the details of individual appointment, print or e-mail schedule; click on Details to the right of the appointment you want to see details for.
Cancel an appointment; click on Cancel to the right of the appointment you want to cancel.