Our upcoming Parent-Teacher Conferences will be held on the afternoons of Friday, November 20th and Monday, November 23rd from 12 PM to 3:00 PM, and on Monday, November 23rd from 6:00 PM to 8:30 PM. You will
receive a Google calendar invitation, which will contain a link to a Google Meet.
On the date and time of your appointment, please join the Google Meet through this email. During these times you will be provided with an
opportunity for a private conference with your child’s teacher(s). Each parent-teacher conference is limited to ten (10) minutes.
In an effort to streamline the process and make it most convenient for parents we will be using an online scheduling program called “Pick-A-Time,” which will enable you to schedule your own appointment using a home computer or other electronic device. Attached to this letter you will find steps necessary to schedule your conferences. Once scheduled, you will be able to print a full schedule of what you have chosen. Access to this website will be available starting Monday, November 9th through Thursday, November 19th
Please note that “pick-A-time” will only allow you to schedule one (1) appointment per teacher or grade level per student. For students who have collaborative teachers, the program will schedule both teachers at the same time.
If you need to cancel or change appointments, you must do it in “pick-A-time” and give at least 24 hour’s notice. We believe that direct and personal communication with your child’s teachers is vital to his/her success. We
encourage you to participate in these parent-teacher conferences. If for some reason you cannot attend, please be reminded that you are welcome to call the Middle School throughout the school year to meet or speak with any
How to Schedule Virtual Parent Teacher Conferences
Register – (Required every year)
1. Enter your email address and click on “Login/Create Account.”
2. Fill in the required fields and register.
**PLEASE NOTE: All previous profiles have been cleared, so even if you have registered in previous years, you will need to register again.**
1. You will need to enter your child’s first name, last name and birthdate (first name and last name with no spaces), click Add. You will be able to add as many middle school children as necessary.
2. You will see a list of teachers, their appointments are color-coded.
3. Each colored square represents an available meeting time. The legend shows you which teacher corresponds to which color and the times increase as you go down the page. Monday, November 23rd also has evening appointments (6:00-8:30 PM)
4. Click on a square to schedule that time.
5. You will have the option of setting a time when you would like an email reminder to be delivered. There are already pre scheduled reminders that will be sent by the system.
6. Click on “Create Appointment.”
7. Repeat until you have an appointment with each teacher you would like to visit with.
➢ You can click on the “Printable Schedule” link located on the top menu bar (center, right) and
print the resulting web page to get a hard copy of your schedule. You will also receive an email
of the schedule to the email address you entered when creating your account.
➢ To see your schedule, click on “Your Schedule” link located on the top menu bar (left). From
this listing you can:
1. Change the time of an appointment; click on Change time to the right of the appointment you want to change.
2. See the details of individual appointment, print or e-mail schedule; click on Details to the right of the appointment you want to see details for.
3. Cancel an appointment; click on Cancel to the right of the appointment you want to cancel.
If you have any questions or problems with scheduling, such as multiple children, co-parenting or technology concerns, please contact Jeannine Masiello at extension 16602 or Barbara Kaldon at extension 16601.