Class of 2023,
Legacy Studios will be holding senior portraits for TWO DATES in August. The photographers will also be returning in October, as well. Please be mindful of these guidelines when scheduling your appointment:
- Photographers will ensure a safe environment by following the current state/school protocol.
- While jackets and drapes are shared, students must wear their own white dress shirts and tank tops underneath studio props.
- Traditional portrait dress code still applies. Please remove all face piercings. No theatrical or distracting face makeup will be allowed.
- While on school property, please do not gather. Respect others’ privacy, and leave the school building as soon as your session has finished.
- When scheduling appointments during the school day, photo sessions must only be scheduled during free periods (lunch, study hall, early/late arrival, or after school) and NOT during class periods. Please refer to your class schedule BEFORE making appointments.
- Students/parents will be notified of any changes to regulations that may affect portrait guidelines.
The following dates are available for scheduling: Thursday, August 25th and Friday, August 26th (9am-1pm) AND Thursday, October 14th and Friday, October 15th (7:15am-5:30pm). Photo sessions will be held in the Auditorium.
Call Legacy Studios (716-512-6336) or go the studio’s website to schedule your appointment at https://legacystudios.com/ or https://seniors.legacystudios.com/valley-central-high-school-montgomery-ny (VC direct link).
Please also consider visiting Jostens to order a yearbook (jostens.com/yearbooks) and to design a parent ad for the yearbook (jostensadservice.com). Please contact Ms.Kelleher with any questions related to senior portraits at email@example.com.