Return to Headlines

Special Transportation Forms due by April 1, 2019

If you have a need for Special Transportation for your child, you must fill out the request form by April 1st. 

Request forms are available on the Transportation page .

Please note that even if you have had Special Transportation for your child for the 2018-19 school year, you need to submit the form again for the 2019-2020 school year. 

A Request for Special Transportation should be filled out if: 

  • You are requesting transportation for a VC resident student to a private school
  • You have VC student who needs to be picked up from or dropped off to a daycare provider/babysitter
    • If it is a Certified Daycare Provider; transportation will be provided anywhere within the district
    • If it is a babysitter; transportation will only be provided witinin the parameters of the student's elementary school.