SchooLinks is a modern, college and career readiness platform to prepare students for what comes after graduation. SchooLinks helps students discover their interests and strengths, explore colleges and careers, and create a personal graduation plan that best reflects their post-secondary goals. SchooLinks at Valley Central High School is accessible in 6th-12th grades.
All of the SchooLinks features are designed with students in mind to help them become career, college, and life-ready. SchooLinks features are incredibly user-friendly and content can be easily comprehended by high school students.
Using SchooLinks, high school students and parents can:
- Access career interest, strength, and mindset surveys
- Explore 2-year and 4-year colleges
- Create course plans based on career pathways
- Take virtual reality college campus tours
- Search for scholarships
- Learn about financial aid
- Find internship and volunteer opportunities
- Explore traditional, emerging, and military career fields
- Create digital portfolios/resumes
- Communicate with counselors
Using SchooLinks, 12th graders will be able to:
- Track college applications and request transcripts
- Request Letters of Recommendation
Student Login: Students will login to SchooLinks via Google using their Valley Central Google account.