The Valley Central School District is always in search of talented and creative individuals.
The VCSD is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The district does not discriminate against any student, employee or applicant on the basis of race, color, national origin, creed, religion, marital status, sex, age, sexual orientation, disability, predisposing genetic characteristic, veteran status or status of a victim of domestic violence.
Employment Opportunities for Current VC Employees
These positions are available to current employees only. Outside applicants are not accepted. Opportunities for Current VC Employees are posted here.
Administrative, Teaching Positions and Professional (Non-Instructional) Positions
Administrative, teaching and professional (non-instructional) positions are posted here and announced on the Online Application System for Educators (OLAS) website. Applications are accepted through the OLAS website.
Summer 2021 Professional Opportunities
Summer 2021 Teaching opportunities are posted here and announced on the Online Application System for Educators (OLAS) website. Applications are accepted through the OLAS website.
Non- Instructional Applicants:
Any Current Valley Central Employee may send a letter of interest in a position to Human Resources.
- Valley Central Non-Instructional Application – Request a non-instructional application here by email: email@example.com
- Letters of Recommendation
- Letters of interest must be received in the district office by regular mail or in-person by the close of business on the date indicated on the posting.
Once submitted, all materials including reference letters, resumes, and placement files are considered confidential and the property of the District. Teaching and Professional Non-Instructional applications are kept on file for twelve month. Administrative applications are kept only for specific recruitment.
Non-Instructional Employment Opportunities are posted here and in every school building.
Typist, Full-Time, 12 Months, 7 hours per day
Position to begin: July 1, 2021
Candidate must currently be on Civil Service List for Typist or currently in a Typist position in Orange County.
(4 Positions Available)
Applications are accepted through the OLAS website.
- Paraprofessional, Duty Supervision, P/T, 5 hours a day, (ANTICIPATED) (POSTED 4.26.21)
- Special Education 1:1 Paraprofessional, P/T, 6 hours a day, (ANTICIPATED)(POSTED 4.13.21)
- LPN, P/T, 6 hours a day (ANTICIPATED)(POSTED 3.3.21)
- Special Education 1:1 Paraprofessional, P/T, 6 hours a day (ANTICIPATED) (POSTED 3.8.21)
- LPN, P/T, 6 hours a day (ANTICIPATED)(POSTED 2.4.21)
- Custodial Worker, F/T, Hours 12 PM- 8 PM (ANTICIPATED) (POSTED 3.9.21)
- Special Education Paraprofessional 1:1, P/T, 6 hours per day (ANTICIPATED)(POSTED 3.3.21)
- Special Education Paraprofessional 1:1, P/T, 6 hours per day (ANTICIPATED)(POSTED 5.10.21)
Valley Central uses substitutes for both our instructional and non-instructional positions. Substitutes must submit:
- Substitute Application (Request substitute an application here by email: firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Three individually signed letters of recommendation